Hi, I’m Tracy Grant. The creative behind KarunaPhoto.
I’m someone who puts you at ease, helps you have fun and creates beautiful images for you.
I’m not the star, you are! I like to personalize my service to you and I love to help in any way I can.
“What makes me different from other photographers?”
- You can expect minimal posing and spontaneous moments.
- You get to choose the location! ( I can offer suggestions if you need them :)
- I’m not super formal or fussy. But I am professional and care about your images.
- My mission is to be open to your ideas and help you to relax and enjoy your time in front of the camera. Let’s laugh and explore together.
- I help make the experience personal and genuine, while paying attention to the smallest of details.
- Afterwards, images are delivered online as prints,products, and digital downloads in a beautiful, and easy to use, online gallery.
A little about me personally, northern Michigan is my home base. I travel for work and enjoy the small towns, as well as amazing landscapes everywhere around.
I love books, talking to friends, and I’m a bit of a nature girl.
I grew up in a small town, Fowlerville…lived in Detroit for seven years, then moved to the Traverse City area.
If you love farm to table food, craft beer and wine, or just a great place to grab coffee or tea, I can suggest some fantastic places.
Photography is in my blood and I started pursuing it as a career in the fourth grade (science fairs rock!)
If you are still not sure, have a look at the many “Kind Words” I have received from past clients.
I can’t wait to hear from you!
The Cook’s House /Life Beyond Barriers /Yen Yoga/ Traverse Bay Tours / Sarya Orthodontics / Sleeping Bear Dunes Visitor Bureau / Edible Grande Traverse Magazine / New Moon Yoga Studio/ Michigan Home & Lifestyle Magazine / The Grand Traverse Pie Co. / Ella’s / Traverse Bay Family Magazine / Hillside Homestead / Shanti Yoga / Traverse Bay Tours / Unity Fair Trade/ Traverse City Wine & Art Festival / Kai Wellness/ Lisa Perrine -Brown